Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The prep course aftermath: caught on video

IR/PS econ prepI don't have anything much to add to what my classmates have already written about econ prep. Like them, I'm glad I attended. Like them, I'm glad it's over. After getting by for almost a decade without any math class to speak of, 67+ class hours in three weeks was a kick in the pants I wouldn't have given myself, but I'm glad somebody else did.

So what am I bringing to the IR/PS blog with this post? Poor quality video of fellow students from my new Palm Treo cameraphone!

Here's an interview with Jeff just after our econ prep exam on Friday. Despite the pixelation, you can almost see the waves of relief emanating from us. Or maybe that's because of the pixelation. Sorry about the video and sound quality. If I take more video in the future, I'll use my camera instead of my cell phone.



And here's Travis.



No one else wanted their minute of net fame, but if you've got something to say to our burgeoning readershipviewership, just track me down. And if you're net shy and you see me with my camera, run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home